3 Day Cleaning (slideshow)

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great Stephen! I have been planning this for awhile as well.
I did the same thing to my wifes Durango last year except her truck is '01. WOW was there a lot of crud!!!! I am glad no one stopped by while I was doing, I wouldn't have been able to handle the embarrassment. That being said, I am pretty anal on my truck all along, so it isn't as bad as my wifes was but I still want to thoroughly clean it.
Matter of fact I did my dads 97 T-bird over the summer, I wont even get into what I found in that thing. :dizzy

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Wow, looks real good Stephen!

How are you liking the tires?

They are doing pretty good. Around 70 I have alittle vibration and then it smooths out about 73.

I get a little bouncy action going around 40 and when I start to put the brakes on, it wants to hop alittle bit.

I have taken them back to be rebalanced, but still no change.

Any suggestions?

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Uh, exactly what mine has done for the 40k +, miles I have owned it. Which now that you have said that convinces me I am not crazy.
I have had mine balanced numerous times and still no luck with any of it. Maybe I should see about road force balancing but it is kind of pointless now that the tires are about to need to be replaced. :dunno

Anyway, very nice job on the cleaning :notworthy

Last edited:

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uoooooooooo this is what I want to do when I clean mine,How do you get all the seats out? PK

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Uh, exactly what mine has done for the 40k +, miles I have owned it. Which now that you have said that convinces me I am not crazy.
I have had mine balanced numerous times and still no luck with any of it. Maybe I should see about road force balancing but it is kind of pointless now that the tires are about to need to be replaced. :dunno

Anyway, very nice job on the cleaning :notworthy
What about those Centramatic Wheel Balancers from our ITP sponsor? Sounds like these are just what your looking for if they really work. Also; awesome job Bama, inspiring! What product is best for shine/nourish of the interior plastic, dash etc. ?? :clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr