3" lift for my dually!

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
Where can i order one? my truck is a 07'.
Where can i get the dual shock for the front?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ProComp is one option they have listings on their website for 07's. They make a very good dual front shock setup for your truck. Explorerprocomp.com
Any lift that fits an 05-07 F350 will fit however I think you will have to step up to a 4" lift or step down to a 2" (leveling kit)

I run a combination of skyjacker and procomp on my truck and am very pleased with both.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 2 1/2" spacer from top gun cutoms for my 06. The levaling kits are the same for srw and drw trucks and you can get them from 1" to 2 1/2". The next size up is a 4" then 6" and so on. Just depends on how much you want to spend and how much work to install.

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
I just ordered a 2 1/2" spacer from top gun cutoms for my 06. The levaling kits are the same for srw and drw trucks and you can get them from 1" to 2 1/2". The next size up is a 4" then 6" and so on. Just depends on how much you want to spend and how much work to install.

Leveling kit is for the front only though. I need a complete kit front and back.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree that pro comp would be a very good choice or maybe skyjaker. Just remember that you may change the weight capasity of your truck. Try top gun or maybe some other guys will have some sugestions just be carefull some mail order shops have people taking orders that have no idea what thay are doing.

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
I would have to agree that pro comp would be a very good choice or maybe skyjaker. Just remember that you may change the weight capasity of your truck. Try top gun or maybe some other guys will have some sugestions just be carefull some mail order shops have people taking orders that have no idea what thay are doing.

yea thats why i want to get a name brand item so that way i would have product liability:tounge

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58