35s with 2.5'' leveling kit

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
So santa was very very good to me this year... He gave me a 2.5'' leveling kit for my 05' and a beautiful set of 305/70R18 Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZs.... the question is.. will these 35's fit with just the leveling kit? I think the will.. I was running 33s on the factory set up so 35s with the leveling kit should be alright.. right..... what ya'll think?

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll be just fine ... santa brought me a set of 35 12.50 20's for my 05 and i have a leveling kit and they dont touch at all ... the next set will be 37's this is the only pic i have so far (cell phone)

gmascar.jpg

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
thanks for the pic.. I figure it'll be fine.. I installed the leveling kit and wow I wasn't expecting that much of a difference... I can't wait to see what it looks like.. I'll post picks asap.. Im not sure if I have even posted pics of my new truck yet... I remember posting pics of my wrecked 03... anyway.. thanks again:thumbs

Fine69

Reaction score
You'll have no problem at all fitting the 35's. I have 35's on mine with a leveling kit, pics are below.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
man that's a different look for the exhaust.. I like that... very nice.. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.. mine have no problems I love the look too

thanks

Whata250

Whata250
Reaction score
I have the 2.5 levling spring kit on mine with 305/70 tires. It works just fine. I tried 315's but they rubbed the inner fender if turning and entering a driveway. The 305 is acutally closer to 34 inches than 35 in most brands.

So santa was very very good to me this year... He gave me a 2.5'' leveling kit for my 05' and a beautiful set of 305/70R18 Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZs.... the question is.. will these 35's fit with just the leveling kit? I think the will.. I was running 33s on the factory set up so 35s with the leveling kit should be alright.. right..... what ya'll think?

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missingsc331: love the exhaust. is that a custom one off exhaust or did you purchase it somewhere. i like that look and i wouldn't mind having that on my 6.0 i am planning on buying this week. Just curious is that a Turbo back or cat back?

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it started as silverline turbo back duals but it wasn't loud enough for me so i spent a little time in the garage and came up with this. i like it because i've never seen it before, but it is very loud

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58