35s with 2.5'' leveling kit

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that exhaust it looks good. Are you running a muffler and Cat? When i had my 6.0 i was running a MBRP straight piped turbo back dual exhaust (started out with muffler and cat but wasn't loud enough lol. I like your exhaust it looks really good. I have never seen any diesel truck with a exhaust like that before.

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i started out with just a muffler then i got rid of that too, so its just straight ... thanks for the compliments i appreciate it

LowSpoolHighFuel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have missing sc's rims and tires on my F-250 with 35's and they rub the leaf springs, i was planning on buying wheel spacers but I am afraid if I do that they will rub the bumper. Any tips?

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Strokepower, what leveling kit did you put on? I'm starting to look for one for mine.

blazr190

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
leveling kit

Did the 2.5" leveling kit affect the ride of your truck. I am looking at a leveling kit but not sure which one to get. There are so many different brands out there. Also, my tires are just about done, so I am going to be getting some soon too. Did your fuel mileage change any when you went to the 35's. I was thinking about a tire size of 305/70/16.

Whata250

Whata250
Reaction score
I have a pro-Comp 2.5 spring leveling kit. I rune 305/70/16 tires with no problem on factory wheel. I had after market wheels a hair wider and they rubbed the inner fenderwell in a hard turn if on an incline..

When I put the lift on I also put a Ranchand bumper and pro comp 6 way adjustable shocks , so too much change to tell you what difference they made in the ride.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Hey Strokepower, what leveling kit did you put on? I'm starting to look for one for mine.

It's a daystar 2.5'' spacer... it was a fairly easy install if you have the right equipment..

Blazr: I also put 35'' Mickey Thompsons on so yes it did affect the ride but not too much IMO.. but I am 20 years old so comfort is not my number one priority at this point haha...

I did drive it about 70 miles with the stock wheels after putting on the leveling kit and there didn't seem too be much of a difference... but you do sit noticeably higher...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58