35s with Stock Suspension

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to put 35 inch tires under my 2005 F250 FX4 with the stock suspension? I know they will fit with a leveling kit but I'm afraid of the way it will look since my truck seems to sit pretty level now.

MikePC

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I know that missingsc331 in running 35's with the leveling kit. You may ask him if h does not see this thread.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does a 1 ton sit higher than a 3/4 ton? I've parked next to a 1 ton and I couldn't see any height difference.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
With a leveling kit they will fit but mine rub at full turn on the mud flaps. Wheel offset will make this difference. Different tires will be taller or shorter too. My pro comps are under 34".

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the 35s will fit but if you need the wheel travel then expect some rubbing or contact when making hard turns or steep climbs.

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as mikepc said, i do have an 05 with levelling kit and 35's. however, mine is a 350 but the back still sits a little higher than the front. i did not use the conventional block lift. i ordered the 3" lift springs from rough country and nothing else rides same as stock with no problems.
stock 18's with 35 bfg's

f3504.jpg

stock 20's with 35 pro comps

truck.jpg

more pics at the link below

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Does a 1 ton sit higher than a 3/4 ton? I've parked next to a 1 ton and I couldn't see any height difference.

the one tons have an extra block on the rear... the front is the same i think.. so i wouldn't think you would have any problems if us 350 guys are running 35s with no problems...

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no you shouldnt have any problems at all. i've even considered changing out my block just to make it sit perfectly level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl