Question 37x12.5 tires???

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running a 3 inch leveling kit and I am looking at wheel and tire packages on craigslist. There are hardly any 35s that are a good deal, but there are several wheel and tire packages with 37x12.5 wheels and tires. I know it might be a long shot, but is anyone running 37s with a 3 inch level? I know it may take some trimming, but it's the leaf spring I'm worried about, in unsure of my current backspacing, but since I'm looking to replace wheels I can look at that when I find a set I like.

Do y'all think it would fill out the fenders too much? I'm trying to be patient and find 35s but there are so many good deals out there on wheels and tires with 37s. Tha is guys, I tried the search method first and I'm relatively new to the suspension of a 1 ton pickup. I have wheels and tire combos memorized for an f150 ha ha, not so much for an sd.

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I think you hit on it. The backspacing is going to be the big factor to making the tire/wheel combo fit.

Dave

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't want it to rub the leaf, but at the same I don't want them to stick out too far. I have aftermarket flares on it already and I like the stance of my truck. I'm also worried about turning a 37 with stock gears. I plan on re gearing eventually but my plan was to do it before tires. And that would have been for 36s or equivalent.

I anyone has pics please help me out! Thanks!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58