4 days and no POST

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
What is fuel getting cheap enough for you all!
Its headed back up as OPEC decided to cut production to level oil off at around 60-63 bucks a barrel. Thats just not acceptable! Wee need to continue our push back with homebrewed Biodiesel! That ought to show em, well not if more people do not get into it wont!
Me, I will come out of this weekend with 120 gallons! Take that OPEC!
Sure its a little tougher in the winter, solid WVO aint no fun, but where there is a will there is a way!
Rick H...

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
rickh said:
Its headed back up as OPEC decided to cut production to level oil off at around 60-63 bucks a barrel. Thats just not acceptable! Wee need to continue our push back with homebrewed Biodiesel! That ought to show em, well not if more people do not get into it wont!
Sure its a little tougher in the winter, solid WVO aint no fun, but where there is a will there is a way!
Rick H...

Yup, I heard 1.2 million barrels a day. :rolleyes: My partner and I have 220 gal of filtered WVO. Take that OPEC! :D Solid WVO at room temp is a nightmare. Hope it's only a bad dream ...:D

Where is JOAT? :confused:

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Im stuck on the sidelines... will take a trip to Austin over the holidays next month so I can get a load of b100. It's like heroin, I need a hit!

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEAH!!!! Take that... OK :) I've been on the road and homeless for 7 months now but I'll be doing my part again soon. Hopefully around 250 gallons stored up in my garage by X-Mas.

So take that OPEC. I fight for Democracy not your F explitave oil.:burnit

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
Im stuck on the sidelines.... It's like heroin, I need a hit!

I might have you a fix here by the end of next week!:D

After my cousin's '03 7.3L had 3 injectors replaced because of bad fuel a couple weeks ago, my dad's coming around. He asked how much a bulk load would be and what kind of tank we needed to get. He's not gonna run the B99 but has been reading about the ULSF and wants the lubricity of a blend.

I'll let ya know how it all pans out.:sweet This B20 crap smokes too much!:D

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Minimum 500g load from new supplier.:woot :woot

That should last dad and I almost 2 months. How much do you want counselor?-popcorn

Ragdude

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
roosterdiesel, why are you a former B100 user and now a B40?

Ragdude

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
rickh said:
Rick H...
nooo, I will be making my own soon ... I hope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14