4 in. exhaust pipe

coondog491

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to make a side exit before rear tire exhaust. I've got 4 in pipe but.......... i cant find anyone that bends pipe that big. I've checked every muffler, big rig shop down here but i cant find anyone who bends bigger than 3 in pipe.

Any suggestions? like doing homemade or something?

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
I have a custom 5 inch that came on the truck. There are no bends, all the turns are cut and welded. You could always go that route...

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
How bout stainless steel flex pipe? I know you can get that. probably expensive but you can get it. My MBRP 4" turbo back stack kit came with the flex pipe for my 7.3. Get on ITP diesel's site or the other sponsors on here. They might have some.

coondog491

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flex pipe i can get cheap down here, ive used it before but i didnt like the look of it. i prefer to have straight pipe.

30 bucks for an elbow seems a little pricey. no offense. i didnt think ebay would have stuff like that though. i bought 4 ft of pipe for that price and a friend gave me an exhaust tip. its better than dropping 500 on a exhaust, atleast for now.

i do like the cutting and welding idea, i might just do that. my neighbor has a good mig setup, all i have is an ac/dc arc. so that should work alright.

thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58