4 inch exhaust for 255$????

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Scar13,

That's an Expandit system, hollow core muffler that's actually a small restriction (not why you want buy a performance exhaust system). It has a two piece tail pipe that will show the clamp hanger, if you have a 4x4, from the rear. And it has 100% clamp on hangers, they work but are not OEM looking. Take a look at the MBRP systems, welded hangers where possible, a muffler packed with a cermaic blanket and stainles steel wool, one piece tail pipe for good looks and long life etc. They do cost a little more but in the long run you'll have a better sounding, easier to install performing system. Call us at the office if you have any questions we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark good point!!!

Have a payment plan ?? HAHA!

Company bonus is goign to be here soon ( end of month I need a exhaust and Gauges )

team_penin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford521ci said:
I know a place that sells 4" MBRP turbo back systems for about 250-300. Thats from a real live dealer with a real live store and support and phone numbers and the whole deal! Same place is selling SCT Xcal2 programers for next to nothing. I know this cause I frequant the FTE forum where he is advertised and talked about. If you ever go there, look in the vender area, you will see his SCT thing.

Who is this that is selling them that cheap!! -popcorn

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Scar13,

Almost forgot we also have the AFE exhaust systems at a steal, very very close to what you mentioned in you're first post!

Mark @ DPPI

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark, have no worries as soon as I get my bonus all my buisness will be with you. I thought it odd for soo cheap! Wish you had the deal with sctx@'s or dp tuner but shurg

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
me to
ours was " you were looking for a job when you found this one, werent you"
break is over... back on your head :D :D :D
after april 16th i got some stuff to get from mark
:woot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members