$42 Cold Air Mod

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I was thumbing through my usual reading material in my "office" this morning and found this in the new products section. 42 bucks for a screen?:confused: Plus the handling fee from Summit:rolleyes: You have to perform the part that actually makes the thing work, cutting the hole.:rolleyes:

:roflmao :roflmao

View attachment 1026

Wonder how many of these they will sell? Or better yet how much they are making off each one.:rolleyes:

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
I was thumbing through my usual reading material in my "office" this morning and found this in the new products section. 42 bucks for a screen?:confused: Plus the handling fee from Summit:rolleyes: You have to perform the part that actually makes the thing work, cutting the hole.

Wonder how many of these they will sell? Or better yet how much they are making off each one.:rolleyes:

You know, if you combine one of those kits with one of THESE and THIS , that should be good for AT LEAST a 75 hp increase... :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
I was thumbing through my usual reading material in my "office" this morning and found this in the new products section. 42 bucks for a screen?:confused: Plus the handling fee from Summit:rolleyes: You have to perform the part that actually makes the thing work, cutting the hole.:rolleyes:

:roflmao :roflmao

View attachment 1026

Isn't this the zoodad mod? Can't see the pic very well.

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
Yes. Search DRP-3030 on summitracing.com.

Gee, I think I could attach a screen like that to my truck for about 42 cents. Gotta give 'em credit though, bet a bunch of folks buy it.

Last edited:

dpantazis

Reaction score
look at the install 'destructions

http://www.airaid.com/pdf/400-595.pdf

" 1. DISCONNECT NEGATIVE (-) BATTERY CABLE.
2. Loosen (2) hose clamps and remove rubber hose. (Ref. “C”)
3. Remove compression ring. (Ref. “B”)
4. Install power plate with a small amount of grease on the installing edge of the power plate for ease of installation.
(Ref. “A”)
5. Locate the power plate midway of rubber hose making sure the power plate locks into the internal buldge of
the formed rubber hose.
6. When installing the power plate hose assembly to intake manifold, face the power plate using Figure 1.
7. Before tightening clamps, be sure that power plate has engaged both the intake manifold and formed intake
tube. * Please Note: The outside diameters of the power plate will fit inside the diameters of the intake
manifold and the formed intake tube."

Why exactly do you need to disconnect the battery to plug up the IC pipe?

and better yet-

"Bolt On Horsepower! The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacers from AIRAID Premium Filter Company are designed to greatly improve the low-end torque and horsepower characteristics of your engine. PowerAid accomplishes this by spacing the throttle body one inch and adding a dyno-proven Helix style bore(s). As the intake air passes through the spacer, the Helix bore creates a vortex action that improves atomization creating a more complete combustion and an efficiently burning engine. The results are improved drivability and increased fuel efficiency. The PowerAid spacer is 50 state legal, will not void your new car warranty, and can be used with any grade fuel."

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14