4th of July

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you going on the 4th?
Here in Northern California, we still have massive amounts of smoke and fires burning, with road closures, and it is hot. So this 4th we will stay home and have some friends over for a barbeque. Eating inside, with the a/c on.
:D

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
We will be headed around the corner to Jekyl Island with the kids. Probably cook out of the back of the truck, enjoy the beach, and fireworks.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Where are you going on the 4th?
Here in Northern California, we still have massive amounts of smoke and fires burning, with road closures, and it is hot.
:D

Smokey here also. I haven't seen the sun in over a week or so. Fire works are NOT permitted in any of the counties around the SF Bay. Have a good fourth!!

Dave

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Fire works are NOT permitted in any of the counties around the SF Bay. Have a good fourth!!

Dave

Dave I guess you didn't seen the news story about fireworks in Gilroy. Seems that there was a vote in the city counsel to approve firework sales so the kids baseball league (who benefits from the sales) could generate funds for uniforms. With the worst air on record in Northern California and the fire departments working over time to put the 1,000 dry lightening fires out...that was the WRONG vote. Those kids and their parents need a good dose of reality and should have decided among themselves to ban firework sales this year.. But greed and an "I don't give a damn about the fires" attitude is what came of it.

I hope the Gilroy city hall burns to the ground on the 4th. That'll teach them. :rant Damn stupid politicians! :rant

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Going to my SIL's house in Vinemont, AL, about 50 miles from us. All of my wife's family will be there.

It's her turn for the 4th. this year.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Dave I guess you didn't seen the news story about fireworks in Gilroy. Seems that there was a vote in the city counsel to approve firework sales so the kids baseball league (who benefits from the sales) could generate funds for uniforms. With the worst air on record in Northern California and the fire departments working over time to put the 1,000 dry lightening fires out...that was the WRONG vote. Those kids and their parents need a good dose of reality and should have decided among themselves to ban firework sales this year.. But greed and an "I don't give a damn about the fires" attitude is what came of it.

I hope the Gilroy city hall burns to the ground on the 4th. That'll teach them. :rant Damn stupid politicians! :rant

No, I did NOT see that. You are right; serves them good if their City Hall burns down!!

Dave

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Going no where. Gotta work on Saturday. :(:(

Six day work weeks, with only Sundays off, is leaving me no time to go campng or see the grandbaby, I'm being forced to revaluate the current job situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58