6.0 Litre Chip power upgrade???

William La Touf

COBRA 6.0
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!! I have a 2007 F-250 4wd with the 6.0 PSD. I'm thinking of adding an aftermarket chip, 4" exhaust and an Air-Rade intake setup. Will these add-ons void the factory warranty of the vehicle? My truck has a factory sticker on the top of the core support explaining possible warranty issues if the alterations damage any ford parts. Please enlighten me!!!

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
William La Touf said:
Hi everyone!!!! I have a 2007 F-250 4wd with the 6.0 PSD. I'm thinking of adding an aftermarket chip, 4" exhaust and an Air-Rade intake setup. Will these add-ons void the factory warranty of the vehicle? My truck has a factory sticker on the top of the core support explaining possible warranty issues if the alterations damage any ford parts. Please enlighten me!!!
Yes, they will void your warranty.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
William La Touf,

That's always a possibility, but if you're smart when you deal with them and don't try to force a dealer to lie to Ford for oyu more often than not you won't have any issues etc.
Look at the TS Performance 5X loader, or one of the programmers, an AFE intake that uses the stock filter housings caps and an exhaust like the MBRP or AFE systems that keep the stock cat in place an un modified.
If you have any questions give us a call.

Mark @ DPPI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14