6.0 Nomination

Reaction score
I would like to nominate one of our newer members for truck of the month. It's lifted, has black rims, and looks great!! What's not too like!!!

Fx4ord

He's from Louisiana, but don't hold that against him!

Great looking truck, Tommy!:sweet

For all you other yuck-monkeys that don't have pictures posted in the gallery or in your sig, get busy!!!:tounge

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well let's see I'm kinda at a loss of words here. My signature tells about some of the modifications I've done. I have a couple new pictures I have to add to the photo's section. I have recently added some billet shock clamps and new bushwacker pocket style fended flares. I do know what the next 2 modifications will be. They will be some amp research power steps and some miter cut 6'' powdercoated black stacks. I really appreciate your nomination for the truck of the month.

Thanks Again Guys.

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. I should have something narrowed down about the stack kit next week. I'm offshore right now trying to pay for them a nickle at a time. I am still a little undecided about the stacks though. I want a good kit possibly stainless to have powdercoated. I spoke with a couple guys already about some different kits. So if you guys have any kits you might recommend let me know. I preffer stainless and 6'' that's about all I know so far. But then again I don't really know if I need stainless since I will be powdercoating them.

Thanks Again guys,

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Fx4ord if you are wanting to something black, that will withstand the heat and time, Jett Hott (they do a black ceramic coating) and see what they can do for you. That's the only way I would go, I just don't believe powder coating can handle the heat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58