6.0 Nomination

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Fx4ord if you are wanting to something black, that will withstand the heat and time, Jett Hott (they do a black ceramic coating) and see what they can do for you. That's the only way I would go, I just don't believe powder coating can handle the heat.

yep, from what i have seen them do at the Chrome Shop Mofia on Trick My Truck, they do ceramic coating on the black stacks they do.

the pullman train/truck episode is a good one to watch. they go thru the process of etchin the stainless stacks down, and then the coating process as well.

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm Ceramic coating. I'll have to check in on that. It will be really nice if I can buy them and have them ceramic coated in the same shop. I'm doubting that I can find anything like that.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
wow...black stacks will look amazing on that truck....i have a buddy around town with ceramic coated black stacks on is cummins....other than the fact its a dodge they look pretty good

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will look at them again but man there High as Giraffe Nutts. But in the end I know you get what you pay for right!!!! Thanks for the leed I will give them another lookover.

Thanks,

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
yeah theyare, but I think they do mke the slash cuts that are about even with the top of your cab. Dont quote me on that though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58