6.0 shutter at low throttle

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome Please fill out your signature so we all know what you drive. Go to the QUICK LINKS in the BLUE LINE, above, and click on Edit Signature. Fill it out and we can better help you. :)

Dave

4x4grey88

Nascar Fan #88
Reaction score
Are you getting a CEL ??? if so, what code are you getting. What you are describing can be a number of things. Does is keep doing it after warm up?

More information is required.

P.S. Welcome to the forum

mantis

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Not much help here ,but sounds like the same thing mine is doing.It doesn't seem to change much if it is warm.It doesn't show any codes so that doesn't help.I was thinking injectors,so I used Hotshot.It got worse and then started to clear up,but not like it should be.I guess only time will tell

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went through that, also had no codes, it was an injector.

Needs to be diag. with something other than a regular code reader.

B

Nathaniel

Banned User
Reaction score
I think this is a new technology of shutters because i heard first time about these shutters
i have also install shutters but not this is any ways i read out all your posts and take an idea after read your posts about these shutters and planning to purchase these shutters also

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is with the sudden influx of computer trolls on this forum. I've noticed several of this style post and not just on this board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58