6.0L Question

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Theres a reason those trucks sit so long, nobody wants them due to fuel prices. Most people are afraid prices will shoot back up, and face it, most people dont NEED a diesel pickup. I would tell them fix the seat or walk. They won't want to sit on that truck longer due to a seat heater, you'll most likely get it for that price. That truck around here wouldn't go for anything over $24,000 tops.
Ditto... I couldn't agree more. In todays market you are in the drivers seat (excuse the pun) not the dealer. It's a buyers market for sure!!! Offer less and make them fix the seat. I believe their quote to fix the seat is pure B.S. Good luck, and don't be afraid to walk. They will stop you on the way out!

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok just to keep you guys up to date about this truck. I went to the dealer today and i talked it over with them. We finalized the prices and after some bitching and persuading on my part i got them to fully pay for the seat repair. I took delivery of it today and they ordered the part. They said it should be in on Wed and probably will install it on Friday. I LOVE this truck :D

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the price down lower and with taxes tags and title and everything out the door at 24,500. they will also be giving me a new 08 as a loaner truck on friday while mine is having the seat repaired at there cost. i thought it was a good price. what do you guys think?

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get some pics up soon. It is white with beige lower color with a 3" lift and 35"s. I am VERY happy with this truck. It still is even under Factory Warrenty (Engine Only). I think this one will last me for a while. Apparently its previous owner just used it for a daily driver around town and never worked it. It was just mainly for looks with the lift kit and bigger tires.

It is the same color as your truck Fine69. Just mine is a Crew cab.

Oh and i did get them to change the oil and transmission fluid for free to when it will be in the shop on Friday to lol.

Last edited:

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep i am VERY happy with it. after new years it is going to be getting a new exhaust. im already shopping around for stuff for it (i know which one i want) and i havent had the truck 24hrs yet lol.

I also had the possibility of getting a new 08 FX4 CCSB 4wd for 28,000 but it didnt have all the things i wanted, and i have a 6.4 for my business and have had some bad experiences with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14