6.4 Go or No

StrokinHarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been looking at the 2010 F350's and my mouth waters everytime i look at one but my question is are they still plauged with all the problems as when they first came out?

cstewart

Cameron
Reaction score
seeing how i dont own a 6.4 i have no idea about the problems with them other than the rumors i hear on here. but if u r thinking about trading in ur truck i think it would be hard to do seeing how ur truck is so nice. but if u have enough money for a 2010 f350 why not hold onto it for another year and wait for the 6.7 (scorpion lol) from what i have seen that is going to be a great setup:sweet

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what i've heard most of the trucks built after the first half or so of 08 are good. A buddy has a real early 08 and had a radiator and some other small problems fixed under warranty, it only took his truck 15k miles to start getting some fuel mileage better than the low teens. Now with 40k on it hes getting around 17-19 mpgs. Kinda makes me want one, he gets the same mileage as my 7.3 but is way faster, o well i still love my truck

Fine69

Reaction score
I've had my 09 since July and its been AWESOME! Thousand times better than my 05 was. I HIGHLY recommend ditching your 6.0 and getting a 6.4. I'd wait a year or two on the 6.7, let them get the bugs out first.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58