6.4l

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
your all wrong
6.4 is the amount of fuel burned in litres per minute, in the new gas turbine engine 1000 ft lbs of torque from 22,000 - 42,000,
all at a low 700-1200 Centigrade EGT, look out a real asphalt burner is coming:D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I heard its gonna have some kind of strange hook under the cup holder/thrower that people will post about for months.
The cup holders are going to be wired into a system very similar to OnStar, whereby an operator,via satelite, will be able to eject your cups for you at any given time and for no known reason . Then they will call you to ask you if you are alright.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
The cup holders are going to be wired into a system very similar to OnStar, whereby an operator,via satelite, will be able to eject your cups for you at any given time and for no known reason . Then they will call you to ask you if you are alright.

Or better yet, OnStar can help destroy a fugly Aztek. :D

onstar.jpg

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
Didn't y'all hear the newest news? It will have 2 T-cases, one to provide 4Low, and one to provide Super Mega(c) 2Hi, increasing fuel mileage so much that the EPA will mandate the truck carrying an extra 4 tons to bring the fuel mileage back down.

Invader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, that's the most replies I've ever seen and quick too. Did I say 375, I meant 475 and uh you know the super thingy dingy, yeah that's the ticket. Not 475, 575, yeah yeah, Then I can chip it and be up to 1200 hp tow my 39 ft fifth wheel at 150 mph over the summit and and and and......................................................maybe then they should just fix the six beater.??????????????? I think I can handle my stock truck that gives most performance cars a run for their money. 1200 hp and 3450 ftlbs of torque, wait a minute that's my caterpillar 34.5liter twin turbo 1500 rpm.

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
ya'll forgot to mention the 2 1/2 ton military axles thats going to be on it. Also they are guaranting it will plague them for sure like SO many people supposedly say that 6.0L has done or your money back less $45,000 for processing fees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58