6.7 Scorpion

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I'm hopefully going to buy a 2012 unless they end up like the early 6.0. From everything I have read, Ford may have something really good here. (I hope so since I bought a bunch of Ford stock cheeeeeaaaaap) Then again I might keep my 7.3.

MorePowerMike

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
With the amount of complaints the 6.4 received I'm surprised there aren't tons of 6.4 owners ready to ditch it and get the 6.7.

It looks like the 6.7 is going to be the chit.

The only downfall would be those funky looking duelly fender wells and the Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). We'll see how it goes though. I'm sure we'll have it cracked and be able to tune around it soon after it hits the streets.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
If the DEF will help increase fuel mileage, I'm all for it. From what I have seen, DEF doesn't look too expensive. I agree on the dually fenders, they don't look right at all. I'm waiting to see what the aftermarket can do once they unlock the PCM.

Fine69

Reaction score
From what I've read, Ford designed this motor to be repaired with the cab on. I'm going to the Pittsburgh New Car show tomorrow night, can't wait to see a 2011 in person.

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about u guys, but the new diesels are too quiet for me - I like the loud clack clack clack you get from a 7.3 and a 6.0...

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll wait until a 6.7 finds its way to the junk yard and then swap the driveline in place of my 6.0. I'm not real impressed with the looks of the new trucks.

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for the look of the 2011 Superduty - I'm still not completely sold on the 08-10 style yet. Favorite is the 05-07 nose style.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14