60th anniversary edition <cha-ching!>

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Anyone seen one of these beauties yet? I spotted one picking up some parts. No camera with me. Its got a console cover, 2 small emblems, and special floor mats. Apparently the step tubes are considered part of this package. And its only a $1995.00 option. Would it make sense to put the glove box light and lock / fender liners / door lights / hood insulation back in and just call it a day? An extra 2k for a 60th year edition?

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
I'd like to see it and see what else it has... that can't be the only options -- and curious how many they will sell making them rare...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Found this on edmunds. The F150 was introduced in Sept. 2007 at the Texas State Fair, but not the Super Duty version. LINK

What You'll Get on the Truck
A two-tone color scheme, either dark gray over ebony or the reverse, ebony over dark gray.

Anniversary badging inside and out, including anniversary badging and serial plate on the center console.

XLT chrome package: chrome grille, running bars and exhaust tips. Add chrome wheels to that for the Super Duty version of the anniversary truck.
The anniversary truck has cloth seats, dark and medium Flint on the F-150 and Charcoal and Stone on the Super Duty.

Ford says the cluster has an anniversary badging graphic on it -- I don't see it in the photo, but the cluster does look different than clusters on other F-Series trucks.

The 60th Anniversary F-150 comes in either a 4x4 or 4x2 configuration on SuperCab and SuperCrew models, with your choice of a short or long bed. Configure the truck with a 5.4-liter or 4.6-liter V-8 engine, plus an automatic transmission.

You have a few more choices on Anniversary Super Duty trucks, including an optional off-road package, two V-8 engines, the Triton V-10 or the 6.4-liter PowerStroke Turbo Diesel.

Want to see more? Take a look at interior and exterior pictures of the F-Series Anniversary truck.

Photos, but no exterior shots of the Super Duty

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more <unnecessary badges> and CHROME...i see
nothing FUNCTIONAL !

only available on the XLT...and for that money
you could have the Lariat w/ leather, heated seats !

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
more <unnecessary badges> and CHROME...i see
nothing FUNCTIONAL !

only available on the XLT...and for that money
you could have the Lariat w/ leather, heated seats !

Well, yeah, but its SPECIAL. Bush, you get limited edition floor mats. You don't get any of the functional items they took off for 04. They don't throw in mud flaps or anything you can use. The one I saw was an XLT, super-cab, nicely optioned up to $49,780 courtesy of the "limited Edition" package. I'll admit, it was pretty. They had a Harley F 250 that was 56k. Should come with a front door and a mailbox for that much $.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I'd like to see it and see what else it has... that can't be the only options -- and curious how many they will sell making them rare...

According to the window sticker, this is what $1995.00 will get you: Chrome steel wheels, 18' / Chrome side steps / lower accent paint / cloth captains chairs / Special commemorative badging. I didn't look to see if it had a "special" instrument cluster.

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
yah, not worth it -- after reading that article and these things, no way I'd pay that much for an anniversary truck... or probably any truck for that matter..lol -- not thinkging I'll be buying any new diesels any time soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58