#7 injector removal

06cumminspower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the back injector on the passenger side is bad and i pulled it out but cannot remove it due to the heater box inthe way and i do not see any screws to take that side cover off of the heater box? so basically asking if there is a way to get that little box with the vacuum hose off?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yeah, removal of the secret black box is a must for that back injector removal. Here is mine laying on the ground, you can see the screw hole locations on it.

06cumminspower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks but i don't belive mine has those screw holes, you can see that it is fatened to the side and should be removed but there is no screw hols like that.

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took mine off the other day, it's a 94.5 too and mine had those flanges. The bolts are running front-to back into them...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
if i remember correctly the bottom one is very hard to see, but its there. as bbressler said, the screws go straight back. its a pita because everything is the same color, under a dark hood.

if you really dont have them, that would be the first time i heard of that, and my vote would be for the prybar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14