$7500 in rebates - Any one jumped?

Macattak1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have an 04.

They have a $2500 cash back
A CA owners $2500 cash back
A FMC Loyalty $2500 cash back

And I just started my own business so I can get a whopping $300 more off.

So that is $7800 off.

Yep, that was a pipe dream. Stoped and Talked to the Finance guy. Max of $5500 off now.
$2500 Loyalty Cash
$2500 Rebate
$500 Ford Financing or something like that.

It was a good dream...

Close to jumping from my 04 XLT to an 06 Lariet. But I have to do a trade in as I wont be able to sell my 04 that fast. I am sure that there will be some other deals down the road when the end of the 6.0s comes. I have a perfect 04 with no issues and 17 mpg. Dont know what I will jump into with the 06???

Any way. Just thinking out loud. If I am too noisey let me know!

Last edited:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Never too noisy, love your avatar too by the way.:sweet

I wouldn't trade my truck for a new one, it's been too good to me, but thats just me. What advantages are you going to gain? The odometer goes back to zero for one, but what upgrades are on the new truck versus the old truck? Then how much are those upgrades going to cost you? :2c

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
whatabudro said:

I wouldn't trade my truck for a new one, it's been too good to me, but thats just me. What advantages are you going to gain? The odometer goes back to zero for one, but what upgrades are on the new truck versus the old truck? Then how much are those upgrades going to cost you? :2c
judging by the sig, he doesn't have any

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I tried to get my parents to dump their 04 for the huge rebates,
but i am wondering with the huge inventory glut if they are going to sneak in another "A" plan thing (under another name , like We love yall, buy a truck plan)this summer, to clear out all the 06's that are labeled as fuel HOGS :dunno
our dealer here has his lot jammed up with 06 250 and 350's almost outnumbers his 150's

Macattak1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:

Thanks! Peace to you too!

Mine is only and XLT and has the Sport Package so I got some Chrome and the Grill is the same collor as the paint job. I personally like it alot. Dark Blue and Chrome.

I would be stepping up to Leather, Console stuff, Heated seats, Power Slide MoonRoof, Power Slide Rear, 20' Wheels and $1000 of Rubber, Chrome Package, Tow Command and Up Fitter Switches, Nice Grill, Darker Windows. That is about it.

Peace

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
in the mail last week i go the $2500 bonus offer and yesterday i got the $2500 public offer. being as mine is '03 i would get lots-o-upgrades, turning radius, front end, coilover, wheels, etc... heck being in my situation i could use a few more of the $2500 offers, anyone want to mail me some...:D

j.j

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member here so hello all...

anyways, just picked up my '06 F-250 Lariat FX4 Supercrew with an MSRP tag just clearing 49k, took it for 39,500 plus tax and fees. Wanted to get 0% while I make interest with my money in the bank, but the lowest they claimed they could go was .09% so I went with that as well.

Looks like there are better deals than 7500 off MSRP. :D

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58