7th Annual NTxPSA Rally @ Caddo Mills KOA,Texas May 19-21, 2006

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carolyn and I are very tired tonight. We left The KOA at 1 PM and headed out not knowing where we would spend the night. We are in Miami OK. for the night. We are on our way to Ozark MO. and hope to be there by 10 or so. Looking forward to pulling the new Fifth wheel with my supped up truck. LOL :burnit
So far I like the Bull Dog download he put on my truck. I am sure I will cry when it goes away.:( It sure made the 6.0 come alive pulling the trailer.:sweet :sweet
We enjoyed our time with everyone there. That has to go down as some of the best BB-Q I have ever put in my mouth. Sid, just want to thank you and your family for all of the time and hard work you all put into making this a very good rally.:sweet :sweet :sweet :thumbs
Hope to see everyone next year.

trouble71886

Banned User
Reaction score
Has a great time at the rally got to know alot of different people. Left KOA around 3 and came home unpacked and then fell asleep at 4 woke up at 9 monday morning. well i had fun and it was cool to meet all of you guys.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Just pulled into the house right now,

Long weekend, and got to relax and get some fishing in last night and this morning :)

Pics and full wriiteup to come :)

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
It was great. Had to leave early Sunday morning to catch some sleep before my flight to Georgia. Didn't get any sleep then got on the plane had ahad to put up with a frinkin kid kickin the back of my seat the whole time. Got to the room slept fine. Got back this morning. All I know is I have already made plans to come again next year but this time I'm taking some days off before and after. And if they are racing again next year I'll take the beast to the track to show some 6.0L what a real truck real do.:thumbs since someone told me they were knockin at my door. Sid excellent cooking also. Thank you and tell your family thank you for the hard work on the grub.

Sid

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What a blast!!! Tiring but a blast. :sweet

I was going to stay Sunday night but my daughter called and said "daddy, home!" So I packed the 5er up and headed home!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Indeed was the usual Top Notch NTxPSA Rally,we're looking towards the next one already!!:D :D

I added a few photos from the Rally to my vBPicGallery:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
nice shot of the trucks bill,
I see why wd-40 was running for most bling,
geuss i need to start washing and waxing and blinging up for next year :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members