$80,000.00 an hour .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PROFIT for Shell, Exxon, BP and Chevron. We've beat this to death but,,, There IS something a'matter with this picture. Something aint right.

Thats: $1300.00 a minute or, $22.00 second. For the last Quarter.

I would'nt expect them in ANY way to LOOSE money or make a respectable profit for the Share Holders but.... Wasup with that. :dunno

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it were youre company or you were a share holder what
would be youre "tune"...

There are PLENTY of ways to use less...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bushpilot said:
if it were youre company or you were a share holder what
would be youre "tune"...

There are PLENTY of ways to use less...

My "tune" would be a Happy tune ;) I just wish I (we) could get an honest answer, in laymens language, without some High Dollar "Fat Cat" mumbo jumbo, Bean Counter, Political talk.

My line of work is in Fuel. Jet fuels, Gasolines & Diesels. I see bulk cost amounts (taxed & un-taxed) something just does'nt add up.

Agreed, there are ways to use less.... so if raising the price of fuel is a attempt to get us all to conserve... then let it be said that way.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using about AS MUCH LESS as I can get by on, and still can't afford it. It is $2.92 around here. I all ways top off the tank when I stop for fuel. $70.00 is a lot of money for 23 gals of diesel fuel.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
My "tune" would be a Happy tune ;) I just wish I (we) could get an honest answer, in laymens language, without some High Dollar "Fat Cat" mumbo jumbo, Bean Counter, Political talk.

My line of work is in Fuel. Jet fuels, Gasolines & Diesels. I see bulk cost amounts (taxed & un-taxed) something just does'nt add up.

Agreed, there are ways to use less.... so if raising the price of fuel is a attempt to get us all to conserve... then let it be said that way.

whats dishonest about the answers youre getting....the prick in IRAN
farts in the wrong direction and people run scared about the supply...
i dont see that as being a lie...he and the rest of the middle east are
UNSTABLE w/ a capital f'in W for WACK JOBS !

the far east is buying all they can STORE...and it makes me nervous
as to WHY they might be "using" or STORING so much...

complain to the feds and your state gov....for the local hiway taxes
on every damm gallon...that SUPOSED to be funding roads...all while
they privatize local roads or build more and more f'in toll roads...i say
we paid for those roads already i SHOULD NOT have to pay a TOLL TOO !

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
PROFIT for Shell, Exxon, BP and Chevron. We've beat this to death but,,, There IS something a'matter with this picture. Something aint right.

Thats: $1300.00 a minute or, $22.00 second. For the last Quarter.

I would'nt expect them in ANY way to LOOSE money or make a respectable profit for the Share Holders but.... Wasup with that. :dunno

The best way to solve our problems with our dependence on Petroleum is to STOP SENDING MONEY TO ARAB TERRORIST!!

Our No.1 National security Problem is our dependence on OIL.

Actually WE The people of the United States could control Our own fuel prices. It takes guts and the right politicians. Right Now we have neither!! The tax on fuel is the only stable part of the cost. The higher the tax the more stable the cost!!

A one Cent Per Gallon, Per month tax on all fuel made from Petroleum [That’s 12 cent a year for those of you who can’t add] on top of the existing tax {.24.3 cent federal GA. 17 cent} (No matter what it is used for Trains, Planes, Trucks or Home Heating Oil) would cure most if not all our problems with our dependence on OIL!! It would take years to affect the real price of Oil on the high side. That would give our Auto makers time to develop the next Generation of Fuel. It would also drive down demand and make a glut of oil on the market in a short time One year or so!!

I burn about 4,500= ($12,550.00) gallons of Diesel a year so it would really affect me. I would gladly pay that price to keep from having our military in Harms way!!

Bio-Diesel---I'm trying to do my Part. I'm running homemade B20 in 2 of my Superdutys!!

If Diesel in your area is say, $2.79.9 and you have a Sam’s Wholesale Club within Driving Distance you can make it happen.

32 Gallons of Diesel @ $2.77.9 = $89.57
8 Gallons of 100% Soybean Oil @ $2.88 = $23.04
$112.61 for 40 Gallons

40 Gallons of That mixture would average $2.81.5 per gallon!!

BTW: the higher the price of the Diesel the closer the average cost!!

That is only 1.6 cent Higher!!

The less money going to Arabs and Oil Companies the better, I say!!

It beats sending money to Known Terrorist in the Middle East! That's where we get 20% of the oil we use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya