8th Annual NTxPSA Rally @ Caddo Mills KOA, May 18-20, 2007

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
WD40, what slot are you in? We are in #29.

Also, Big K or anyone else with an answer. How early can I show up on Friday? The kiddo and I would like to run out and get everything set prior to Momma getting off work.

You can show up as early as you like.

Doug is in 27 and Kevin is in 29, Robert's spot is 28 but not sure he will be in it.

;)

texas4x4chic

Just A Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let ya'll know that the raffle prizes are REALLY awesome this year. You don't want to miss it!!

Just to name a few...Bully Dog donated the $1,000 PowerPup, ThePowerStrokeShop.com sent a PowerStroke wall clock (just like the one Bill won at the Prestige Ford event back in March), he also sent Power Stroke shirts, hats, and safety glasses....DPPI has donated a certificate for $200 off any product they sell, we have some Prestige Ford certificates for Window Tenting and a Drop in Bed Liner....Stafford Financial is donating an awesome Detailing/Cleaning Kit for your truck....

we have many many many other prizes, those are just a few that I can remember off the top of my head.

Also, ITP has sponsored our awards this year for the Show and Shine event. You want to make sure to clean your trucks because he has also sent certificates for each winner. So you will get an award as well as a prize. So don't forget to clean your trucks!!!

This is going to be a great year, you reeeeally don't want to miss it!!! :) :) :)

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Sooooo Much to Do.

Sooooo Little time! ;)

Plus I gotta go get the 38's mounted tomorrow! :D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You people stay out of Sid's way while he is getting the Food. He is also a good cook.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I packed, hitched up and ready. Will be heading out in a few so me and the Kiddo can get all set up. See y'all soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58