99 PSD

Rio_Grande

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have looked into alot about Bio versus WVo, I am leaning strongly towards Bio, but wanted to check in with this croud. I just purchased a 99 PSD and while I know quite a bit about it, I do not know about it's suitability for running WVO. I am switching from a 6.2 that after research I decided not to convert to WVO. SO are the suited for WVO, Will the pumps handle it or am I beter suited to continue gathering parts for a processor?

dpantazis

Reaction score
The 7.3 PSD run both BioD and WVO fine.

The PSD's do not have an injection pump like the 6.2's and 6.5's. We have unit injectors. I tried to find a a decent write up online to link but could not find anything. Maybe someone else can link to how it works.

Something to consider is climate- fill in your sig details so we know where you are from.

BioD needs to be blended with dino so you can use antigel, and even then it can be touchy stuff.

dennis

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
There area a lot of 7.3 PSD's running both WVO, no real problems as long as you warm up and shut down on diesel or biodiesel. The Vegistroke Systems were designed specifically for power strokes. The owner of that company, if memory serves, had over 100,000 miles on WVO in a 99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14