Truck Rally 9th Annual Power Stroke Rally, Oct. 3rd-5th, 2008 Caddo Mills REGISTRATION ONLINE NOW

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
It is that time of year again!

9th Annual NTxPSA Power Stroke Rally, Oct. 3rd-5th

This will be our 9th Year for doing this and it is going to be the BEST EVER!

After 6 years at Eisenhower State Park on Lake Texoma, We have decided to move this closer (but not too close) to DFW.

This will be our 3rd Year at our new Location in Caddo Mills, Texas

I believe everyone agreed that it was a Great Move and A Wonderful Location!!!

This is the accommodations of the place in Caddo Mills,

1. 10 Cabins
2. 90 Full Hookups
3. Private Pond for Fishing
4. Area in the Woods for HUGE Bonfire
5. Swimming Pool
6. Hot Tub
7. Game Room
8. HUGE Rec. Hall with AC and Full Kitchen
9. Just of I-30 about 40 Miles East of Dallas
10. 1 MILE FROM RED LINE RACEWAY (1/8 Mile Track)
11. and FREE WIRELESS INTERNET! ( MY FAVORITE ) :D

DATE:
Oct. 3rd-5th, 2008

Caddo Mills, Texas

What:
All the fun we have had at the past Rallies plus MUCH MORE!

All the info needed is located on the Main Page under RALLY!

www.PowerStrokeRally.com

The Registration Form is ONLINE NOW, If you are planning to come, Please register ASAP!

Also, to reserve Cabins/RV Spots, Please Reserve online or Call, The Reservation Page online is now tied into the system in Caddo Mills in real time.

When reserving online, Make sure to put in the NOTES section for the reservation, type in Power Stroke Rally!

There is 2 Parts, 1 is Registration with US and 2 is Reservation with the Park if you need a RV/Tent Space.

The Cabins was posted and they SOLD out within 24 Hours!!!!

Everything is still in the works. As soon as we have more info, it will be updated on that page and on this post.

Also, This is OPEN for EVERYONE with a Ford Diesel or even HAD one in the past, we even have Dodges and Chevy's show up! :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Kevin I checked KOA Caddo Mills site for any location updates and it seems they built a larger pool;tu

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
NEW POOL PICS!!!!!!

normal_IMG_4326.JPG

normal_IMG_4327.JPG

normal_IMG_4330.JPG

normal_IMG_4331.JPG

normal_IMG_4335.JPG

normal_IMG_4337.JPG

texas4x4chic

Just A Member
Reaction score
I posted this on the NTxPSA Forums but I thought I should post it here too. :) :) :)

Hey Guys,

I've been sending PM's to alot of the guys and gals who are new or even oldies (but goodies) who I know might be interested in the rally but just haven't signed up. However, Kevin and I are still reviewing the list of people who have already registered for this years rally and noticed that several of you are still not on it yet.

We are in the final phase of getting funding so if you even remotely think you might show up that weekend please sign up. (The event is free but by signing up it helps us put funding to the most needed areas of this event)

One other thing - I've been getting PMs from people who have cabins, tents, or RV spots booked. This registration is completely different from booking a place to lay your head at night. This registration is to also make sure we have enough food. So even if you have a place reserved and you haven't signed up, please visit this link. It takes maybe 2 or 3 minutes to fill it out.

North Texas Power Stroke Association - Rally Info

Let me or Kevin know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Alicia Neal
texas4x4chic
[email protected]

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
(Posted by Texas4x4Chic)

Last Day To Order Rally T-Shirts will be September 6th.

Due to many people not paying for shirts last year, plus the fact that Kevin and I fronted the money, we are changing things up this year.

Rules To Order A Shirt:
1. You order by clicking the link below. (This is the NTxPSA Online Store)
2. You will not be charged a shipping fee since you will be picking your order up at the rally.

2008 Rally Shirt Store Link

Through our online store we accept all major credit cards or Paypal. (You are not required to have a Paypal account to place your order)

If you have any questions please let us know. We really enjoy providing the shirts every year, we are just trying to keep this as easy as possible.

This design will be available for Sizes Adult Small to 5XL
Price for Adult Shirts = $15.50 each

Depending on our printers the Kiddo Shirts may end up only having the back design placed on the front.
Prices for Kid Shirts = $10.50

I have provided a picture of the front and back as well as a larger image of the back of the shirts for better viewing.

2008NTxPSARallyShirt.jpg

2008NTxPSARallyShirtL1.jpg

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Updated Activities List....

YOYO = Your On Your Own

Friday, October 3rd:
5:00PM: Jambalaya Dinner Special by Don F.

6:30PM : Sonic Run "Smoke Up The Town"
We will cruise to Sonic for Dinner and Dessert.
By supporting our troops we will decorate the trucks in red, white, and blue.
So bring your U.S. and Texas Flags to show your support.

Saturday, October 4th:
All Day: Bounce house for the kids
All Day: Displays and Installs

Breakfast: YOYO

Lunch: YOYO

9:00AM to 12:00PM Kiddo Fishing Tournament
Kids Age 3 to 12 can enter the Fishing Tournament, Adult(s) MUST be accompanied with kids the entire time they are fishing but they do not have to fish the entire 3 hours. Winners will be Judged by our Official and only the Official will determine the winners. All fish will be measured for LENGTH. Please see the NTxPSA booth to enter the tournament. This is on a PRIVATE LAKE and fishing licenses are NOT needed to fish or enter tournament. Also, this is a catch and release pond.

Prizes are Toy-R-Us Gift Certificates. 1st Place $30, 2nd Place $20 3rd Place $10 and Honorable Mention, $10

Please bring poles if you want to enter, but we will have some kiddo poles available to use also.We will supply the bait aka WORMS! ;tu

2:00PM: Numbers Issued for Show and Shine
3:00PM: Judging for Show and Shine
3:30PM: Group Picture
5:30PM: Dinner
BBQ and Etc. (B.Y.O.D. - Bring Your Own Drink)
6:30PM: Show and Shine Awards and Raffle
7:00PM: Raffle, Over $4000 worth of stuff to give away! Tickets can be bought all day at the NTxPSA booth and during Dinner.

October 5th:
All Day: Bounce House for the kids
All Day: Vendor Displays
9:00AM: Cowboy Breakfast (If you don't know, come find out)
Lunch: YOYO
Rest of the Day:
Hang out with everyone and say your goodbyes until next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58