A/C mod

Tripp16

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Big Joe,DezlWezl, The information I posted was wrong. Having done this mod I know the white line kills water flow through core in the Off and A/C Max positions only, and the Red line kills water flow In Vent,A/C,A/C Max. Don't know what I was thinking when I originally posted. Sorry for any confusion.

BlueMule

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Blue,

First off, Welcome to SDD, glad to see you here.:thumbs

Mike
Thanks for the welcome, Nice place you have here. Kinda found you by accident, I was on Beans site looking to see if he had the H2e kit ready yet and found a link to here on the injector install page
I already have a heater shut of valve installed but I was looking for info on an electric one rather than vacuum controlled.
Here is what I have now:
178356176ktunuO

Tripp
what year is your truck? for the 94-97's the white shuts off the water in max or vent, blue shuts it off in max, norm and vent. red shuts it off in max, norm, vent, off and floor

Tripp16

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
BlueMule, My truck is a 99.5

In the 99's:

White pulls a vacuum in Max A/C and Off positions.

Blue pulls a vacuum in Off and Floor

Red pulls a vacuum in Max A/C, A/C, Panel/Vent, Floor/Panel,

BlueMule

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tripp16 said:
BlueMule, My truck is a 99.5

In the 99's:

White pulls a vacuum in Max A/C and Off positions.

Blue pulls a vacuum in Off and Floor

Red pulls a vacuum in Max A/C, A/C, Panel/Vent, Floor/Panel,

:thumbs thats kinda what I thought :thumbs

Im actually startin to like that body style, just took a long time to get used to it :D

Ok I figured out the avatar and sig but how do I post a pic on here? I thought I knew what I was doing, but....it didnt work :dunno

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BlueMule said:
Mike
Thanks for the welcome, Nice place you have here. Kinda found you by accident, I was on Beans site looking to see if he had the H2e kit ready yet and found a link to here on the injector install page

Blue,

I bought a set of BDP Stg I's and sort of busted his chops about not having install instructions............ so I did an install article to share with the gang here and Ryan put it on his site. :thumbs

Tripp16

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Instead of clicking Post Quick Reply click Go Advanced.

Right under the button that opens the drop down menu for Size you will see an icon that looks like a yellow post card with mountains. When you mouse over it it should say "Insert Image". Click it and put a link to the picture you want to add to the post and click "Ok". The picture needs to be uploaded to a server so that it can be linked via a http link. If you don't have a server or personal web page to upload your pictures to, there are several websites that offer free picture/image hosting but the names escape me ATM.

Detroit.bmp

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Tripp16 said:
Instead of clicking Post Quick Reply click Go Advanced.

Right under the button that opens the drop down menu for Size you will see an icon that looks like a yellow post card with mountains. When you mouse over it it should say "Insert Image". Click it and put a link to the picture you want to add to the post and click "Ok". The picture needs to be uploaded to a server so that it can be linked via a http link. If you don't have a server or personal web page to upload your pictures to, there are several websites that offer free picture/image hosting but the names escape me ATM.

Detroit.bmp

In addition to using one of the free hosting sites you can also ( in the "Go Advanced" mode) choose to upload an attachment. Do that below the text box where you type your message. Click the Manage Attachements button and upload a pic directly from your drive to our server.

Tripp16

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
LOL, Had I scrolled down after clicking "Go Advanced" I would have noticed "Manage Attachments" and the ability to upload images to the site server were enabled.

Alzheimers must be taking hold of my brain. 1 post of wrong information and 1 post with half of the information. At this rate I won't know how to start the computer or remember why I wanted to start it by Friday.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tripp16 said:
LOL, Had I scrolled down after clicking "Go Advanced" I would have noticed "Manage Attachments" and the ability to upload images to the site server were enabled.

Alzheimers must be taking hold of my brain. 1 post of wrong information and 1 post with half of the information. At this rate I won't know how to start the computer or remember why I wanted to start it by Friday.

I hear Ya Tripp !!! I'm completly confuzedacated now about the Vac line I T'd into.... guna hafta go out, drop the jock box door and see just which one it did use. I better write it down tho..... i might fergit before I get back in the house !!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14