A classic movie

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then the people who told me that change on the railroad tracks would derail the train were just plain lying to me.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats funny!!! We had a train derail down the road from my house about a year ago. No one was hurt but it made a mess. I was told by some people in the shops across the street from were it happen that it was derailed by a 4' pipe wrench laying on the track. The street that cross the track there is not that smooth so they think it feel off a plumbers truck. But it got two engines, Put one on it's side and derailed the other and three car carriers.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
well then the people who told me that change on the railroad tracks would derail the train were just plain lying to me.

I crushed many pennies.:lmao The trackspeeder likes to toss the change rather then crush it.:D

I wish people would leave dollar bills. ;tu

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Thats funny!!! We had a train derail down the road from my house about a year ago. No one was hurt but it made a mess. I was told by some people in the shops across the street from were it happen that it was derailed by a 4' pipe wrench laying on the track. The street that cross the track there is not that smooth so they think it feel off a plumbers truck. But it got two engines, Put one on it's side and derailed the other and three car carriers.

Caught it just right. :eek:

Hoss6.9

Born to Diesel!
Reaction score
That is interesting.....

That is a neat video and so is the site....

Thanks speeder!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58