a few pics of my CB setup in the mudduck mobile

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well here they are.predator 10K antenna,east coast amps 2pill amp,and a uniden PC68XL(only temporary,mirage 88 will be here tomorrow :D )

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thats what insurance is for :D ,oops i better get insurance on it soon :eek: .nah ill just pee on it.should be enough with all the dew and coffee i drink :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
so rich....
will this make your tranny die???:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

thanks i forgot what full benches looked like

my lil ol cb cant compete :sweet

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
so far its workin pretty good.at the moment im not driving the amp with the power i need.i need 6-12 watts on a deadkey from a dual final radio(mirage88),the uniden is doing a 5 watt deadkey but is only a single final radio.right now with the amp on im deadkeying a solid 100 watts swingin to 200 when i talk.with the right radio it will deadkey 200-450 wats depending on how high i turn it up and will swing from 1 watt to 450 watts when i talk depending on how high i turn it up.i have an absolute dead flat match with the antenna with the amp on or off.my new radio will be here tomorrow sometime.i was borrowing a friends mirage88 but somehow i blew the finals :confused: :dunno .

i talked to wyoming the other day on channel6,where the big boys play.today i talked to georgia,the carolinas and a few other states.gotta love when the skip is rollin.i squash all but 2 of the locals around here with no problem includeing a few base stations.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
so rich....
will this make your tranny die???:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

thanks i forgot what full benches looked like

my lil ol cb cant compete :sweet

i hope not.ive been trying to kill the monster box since i got it,it would suck if all it took was a high powered CB to do it :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58