A little RV floor project

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
last few days or a week, i have been replacing the carpet in the Fiver ( allthat alabama red dirt has taken its toll) with the "ALLURE" flooring
smile and drool boys there is life after carpet
not finished yet but getting closer

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
oh my goodness i l ieft out the best part, we pulled the fireplace out and got a local cabinet maker to make me some matching cabinet doors
so we gained some storage and lost some weight

thanks bush

hopefully i can get the mains done and get the final trim peices routed to cover the slide to main room connection

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
What are you doing with the old fireplace?

havent decided yet, i thought about putting it in the "main house" below the TV and dvd stuff to give me some atmosphere while watching movies about Fish ...but i may sell it

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same Robert. I guess if you just stay in paved RV parks, carpet is Okay. But after a year or so of go'in where the Fun is... carpet don't git it.

Left it in the B/room but all else is Quaity Vinyl Tile & throw Rugs. We Love It. Hit it with the broom.. Done Deal.

Yers sure looks Good.

What did'nt you like about the FirePlace :dunno

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
joe
the fireplace to me, just never really fit in with our lifestyle, i did like the small heat it threw out but overall the power usage vs the output was way off kilter.
the new storage space is great for the dog food and craft stuff. plus i moved the puter printer into the new compartment, which freed up the desk area for more pictures of the grandkids :D

funny thing was the days the space was open the pup kept getting in there and curling up, it almost became her new dog house. :sly

the new floor is great looking and easy to put down, i think i gaine d afew pounds on the axles, but the look is worth it.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Looks nice, good to know that Robert is actually doing something these days :tounge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14