A MERRY XMAS TO ALL

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Amen
Merry Christmas to all,
Pray for our troops to be safe and sound while putting the hurt on the bad guys down range. :thumbs :thumbs

May Ramsey Clark fall prey to the evils he is trying to defend.

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
I may be starting a bit of controversy, which my spelling doesn't help, but polease do not take offense to this in anyway. This is more of a gee whiz thing :D
X-mas is a shortened version of Christmas as we all know. THe X in this case is accepted, (should be if they aren't extreme conservative) by all religions, as the symbol of the cross. Many will argue that is was a P.C. move to appease everyone. However, no one runs around saying exmas, so really we all still say the Christs' name every year willingly or not.

Happy holidays, to all. Merry Christmas brothers and sisters.
I will be down range for the holidays. I would like to offer a package drop to those who will be down range. I will send a PM to CHPMustang to give him my addy. I leave on the 14th. I wish I would have thought about this sooner.

Cheers

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like anything you have to consider the source....
i.e. how it was intended when they used Xmas...
for some it is simply the lazy mans way,
for others it is the way to take Christ out of Christmas,

and honestly I had never heard of it standing for the Cross :)

but given the propensity of the PC crowd and the diversity crowd to comdemn ANYTHING related to religion or anything of the anglo white man's heritage......
some are getting tired of turning the other cheek :) :) :)

Can you imagine the uproar if there was a :
Miss White America pageant?
or a channel like WET to be as diverse as BET ?
and notice how diversity discussions NEVER address anything about anglo americans ?

do pay attention to the BIG companies internal employee groups...
and their commercials ---
see who is always presented as the "strong" or "smart" or "leader" type in them nowdays !!!!

Dang - Dang - Dang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....

see what you made me do :)

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. We should never forget just what we are celebrating. By removing Christ and replacing with a X or with happy holidays it does nothing but takes away from the meaning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14