A Statement of Sorts

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When SDD first started, I was invited here by one of the Founders (I think). I have enjoyed Every minute on this Site. Learned a lot and I hope I have been able to pass some of my Diesel engine/Ford knowledge on, to the Members and Viewers, alike.

However, recently, a post by me was [Perceived to be] an Inappropriate one. It was meant to be pointedly.. Humorous, but I guess too pointed, to some. I personally think that if it was inappropriate ? I should have received a PM or an Email, from a Administrator or Moderator, or.. my Post should have been Deleted by one of the SDD staff.

Having said this ? Let me clarify some things about me.. As there was No.. "New Member Introductions" when I registered:

I'm a 63 year old dude. Flag Waving Veteran. Retired Twice, 20 years military (SeeBees), 22 years Fed Service (Aviation/Ground Fuels), with 50+ years of wrenching on things. I've wrenched on 267 (wife has kept track) 7.3s as a hobby/walk'n money pastime. Never had a "Bring Back" (sep for more Mods). I BS no one. Strait Shooter.

I'm a one fingered typer.. Compose as I type, 75% Puter Challenged and not very articulate in Word Smith'n.

I have a BIG, BIG Soft Spot for the Lurker.. The guys & gals that are hesitant to jump in here with what they perceive to be.. Stupid questions or Inappropriate responses.

So PLEASE.. If I engage in a Thread or Post ? From here forward ? DONT take offence to Any of my "DUH", or , perceived to be.. Sharp, Terse responses. I Do Not intentionally mean, ANY, Harm Nor Foul. Never have.

I'm Hunt'n & Peck'n and Do'n the Best I Can, and will try'n be a Soft'r & Gentle'r SDD Post'r Guy. ;) :)

Big Joe

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Big Joe I don't even know what post you are talking about. In my eyes you are great contributor to this site. Keep up the good posts :sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i for one, am the two fingered model
mark 1 rev A mod 4
one finger each hand
thanks joe for your words of wisdom
i for one always look forward to your eloquant writings ;tu

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am offended now! I don't know why, I just know that I am.......

;)

Truth be told, this country needs more "Big Joe's". People that tell it the way it is, not the way people wanna hear it!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: WOW:eek: :eek:

Collectivly ?........ Thank You For Your Support ? ( the ol' Bartles & James Commercail?):lmao :lmao

Nothing to write home about. Just said what I thought.. Needed to be said.:dunno

Joe

You one fingered guys ? I'm still at mod 3 (PB).. 1 finger poke'n, the other will only work the Shift Key. And due to my In Service Date.. I'm told, it would be economically, Not Prudent, for any up-grades.

Bama ? I'm Honored.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep it up, Joe. I'm also typing with one finger in your honor!!!!!!
Thank you (and all the other former and current military guys on this forum) for your service to our great country.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14