? ABOUT REMOVING GRILL?

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
I AM TRYING TO DO THE ZOODAD MOD ON MY 2002 F 250. I WAS WONDERING IF THE BOTTOM OF THE GRILL JUST SNAPS OUT OR IS THERE SCREWS IN IT. I HAVE THE TOP OFF BUT THE BOTTOM LOOKS LIKE IT JUST SNAPS IN. I CANT SEE UNDER THE GRILL ITSELF. ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE I BRAKE MY GRILL?????

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE!!!! THIS HELPED ME OUT ALOT!!!!! I WAS AFRAID I WAS GOING TO BREAK OR CRACK MY GRILL..... AGAIN THANKS ALOT!!!! THIS SITE ROCKS!!!!!!

big bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I AM TRYING TO DO THE ZOODAD MOD ON MY 2002 F 250. I WAS WONDERING IF THE BOTTOM OF THE GRILL JUST SNAPS OUT OR IS THERE SCREWS IN IT. I HAVE THE TOP OFF BUT THE BOTTOM LOOKS LIKE IT JUST SNAPS IN. I CANT SEE UNDER THE GRILL ITSELF. ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE I BRAKE MY GRILL?????

yae there is 3/4 clips in the bottom of the grill, one at each corner and 2 in the middle

Last edited:

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
I JUST DID THE ZOODAD MOD ON MY F250. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 30-45 MINS TO DO.. VERY EASY!!!!! ALSO ENLARGED THE HOLE INSIDE THE AIRBOX ITSELF!!!!! THERE WERE NO SCREWS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE GRILL JUST 4 SNAP CLIPS..... THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Bart, I see you work at the Honda Plant in Lincoln.

I take it you live around there somewhere?

I live in Albertville.

Oh yeah, easy on the all caps, it's considered yelling and can be difficult to read at times.

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
Sorry for all caps.. didnt know i was yelling. just easier for me to type. Yes Bamasixgun I do live around here. I live in Southside. I think I done better this time on my typing..hehe

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Thanks beast. Glad to have another Alabama member on board.

I see you have been a member since Sept. of '06 but just started posting. Come around more often. ;tu

beast1

Bart
Reaction score
Will do bamasix gun..I am trying to modify my truck just a little. I have been told to get a dp tuner for it. But first i have to get a bigger exhaust for it. What do you think of the dp tuner? Any knowledge of it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14