? about the CCV Mod.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
Where would I find the 4"od x 3-1/2" long steel tube?
And
What is the black thing to the right of it in the picture?

you should be able to pick up the tube at your local hardware store I know that the local Ace hardware will cut to length and sell you whatever length you need I'm almost certian that you'd need to buy a foot or so but black iron pipe is what I am pretty shure you're looking for. Home depot or Lowes would have it also but you'll endup buying quite a bit of extra from them.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
Where would I find the 4"od x 3-1/2" long steel tube?
And
What is the black thing to the right of it in the picture?
The black part to the right of the 4" x 3.5" tube is the factory CCV collector which is what gets replaced.

The 4" ID tube you can get from most big truck shops that does exhaust,an alternative is 4" ID pcv pipe.

Bill

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
The black part to the right of the 4" x 3.5" tube is the factory CCV collector which is what gets replaced.

The 4" ID tube you can get from most big truck shops that does exhaust,an alternative is 4" ID pcv pipe.

Bill

I know nothing about the mod ya'll are talking about, but any electrical supply house will sell you a 10' stick of electrical metallic tubing (EMT) and its already galvenized.If you go this route though take a tape measure, electrician's go by ID so 3.5" is 4" in the rest of the world, and is actually 3.8" with a tape. If you were close I would simply "hook you up", but a 10' stalk of pipe, will work for other things on our trucks, such as exhuast repair. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14