Accufab Power Elbow

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than EBay, who sells these?

I checked the site sponsors sites (ITP & Oilburners) and they don't carry it.

Neither do Summit Racing and Jegs.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Be sure you get the right one, for the '03 & '04 6.0's, they are shorter in depth due to the throttle body under the elbow.

The throttle body was eliminated on the '05's and on I believe.

Or, you already knew that.

dlonno

BeerHunter
Reaction score
I have an Accufab and am having a hell of a time getting the old one out of the boost tube. Feels like its gonna bust the tube. Not to hijack, but any suggestions?

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Other than EBay, who sells these?

I checked the site sponsors sites (ITP & Oilburners) and they don't carry it.

Neither do Summit Racing and Jegs.

If you're set on accufab you can order it directly from them by calling 909-930-1751.

I've never owned accufab's elbow, but I think there are better out there, I have the Banks with the widemouth, it flows ALOT more air, than the accufab, but you have to get a new intercooler pipe to connect it to the stock intercooler.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I have an Accufab and am having a hell of a time getting the old one out of the boost tube. Feels like its gonna bust the tube. Not to hijack, but any suggestions?

PUll the boost tube and the elbow out of the truck in one piece, it will give you alot more room to work, than trying to do it in the truck.

Also, use a small straight blade screwdriver, and insert between the elbow, and the boot, be very careful not to damage the boot, it's better to scratch the old elbow then hurt the boot. Once the screwdriver is between them slowly wiggle it back and forth, and work your way around the elbow, just be patient, it will come off, also make sure you thouroughly clean both boots, inside and out, both ends of the boost tube, and the new elbow, prior to reinstalling them, this will help to prevent from blowing them off in the future.

Reaction score
Be sure you get the right one, for the '03 & '04 6.0's, they are shorter in depth due to the throttle body under the elbow.

bama i just took off my throttle body and used one for an 05

dfuser sales the cfm+ not sure if its like the accufab but here it is they are almost the same thing if you wanna buy from a sponsor. CFM+ (CFM PLUS) Intake Manifold 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstrokes - CFM20

Here is a website that sales the accufab CFM+ and ACCUFAB Power Elbow for your 03-07 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel Truck

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58