Added Some Flames

johnrrogers

Old Racer
Reaction score
I had some diamond plate vinyl graphics material left over from the race car so I thought I would add some flames to the race car puller.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
JMO, but i think the silver clashes with the arizona beige. doesn't really go togehter.

yea, ya wouldn't want me to lie, would ya ?

johnrrogers

Old Racer
Reaction score
I agree, the silver sort of does clash, but from the front of the truck you can barely see them and just a bit better from at 90 degrees from the side? The wife said I could not spend any more $$$$$ on the truck until she got the fireplace she wants so I had to use the left over race car stuff.....

kusto

Frozen PSD
Reaction score
johnrrogers said:
I agree, the silver sort of does clash, but from the front of the truck you can barely see them and just a bit better from at 90 degrees from the side? The wife said I could not spend any more $$$$$ on the truck until she got the fireplace she wants so I had to use the left over race car stuff.....

Fireplace........:roflmao Just tell her to go sit out by the truck and look at the flames:roflmao .....if she needs some heat fire up the truck.

Women just need to get their priorities straight.-popcorn

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
kusto said:
Fireplace........:roflmao Just tell her to go sit out by the truck and look at the flames

dats FUNNY!!!!! but he would prolly be sleepin' in the truck if he said that...I know I would LOL!!!

you could always make more flames and put them on the wall in the house...then spend more $$$ on the truck and race car :)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
johnrrogers said:
The fireplace went in last weekend, so I am free again, at least for a while....

maybe if i get my long list of honey-do's done, she will let me spend some $$$$$$$ on the PSD!

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg