Addicted to LSD

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Well, I went to fill up today but not at the same station I normally do. I went to pick up the pump and saw that it was Low Sulfur #2D. I was like, ok, that's cool, didn't know that stuff was still around. I put some in and WOW, what a difference. The truck runs so much smoother and actually has a little more pep to it.:sweet Anybody else still have LSD around there area?

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a station near us that has a kerosene marked pump. It is almost a buck cheaper per gallon than ulsd but I have never seen anyone use it. :dunno I havent tried it for fear of either it sitting way too long or having been dyed red.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
We have a station near us that has a kerosene marked pump. It is almost a buck cheaper per gallon than ulsd but I have never seen anyone use it. :dunno I havent tried it for fear of either it sitting way too long or having been dyed red.

Gotta be careful with kerosene. If you pull up to a gas station and start pumping Kero in your truck, somebody might get a little suspicious and you could have bigger problems:eek:. Also, there are different levels of kero ans some don't burn as hot as others. Gotta be careful which one you get for that reason. I do know of a person or two that mixes 5 or 10 gals of kero in every couple of tanks of #2D to keep everything lubed up. They pour it in from 5 gal. Jugs when they get home.:innocent Just be careful with that as it can be just as bad as gettin caught with the pink stuff and yes, they can tell the difference between kero and diesel in your tanks.:rant

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta be careful with kerosene. If you pull up to a gas station and start pumping Kero in your truck, somebody might get a little suspicious and you could have bigger problems:eek:. yes, they can tell the difference between kero and diesel in your tanks.:rant

I have never seen anyone use it so it is probably not in the best of shape. It seems like an awful lot of risk just to save a couple of bucks...

I wouldnt mind trying the whole homegrown bio setup as an alternative to running the red stuff.....

I am running b-11 right now so I SHOULD BE getting all the lubricity I need:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58