Adding a Face

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really though, here is one of the lady and I when we were in Poland two weeks ago.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
sooo you married the riches?:hail

LOL, no, but she does look the part, huh? She borrowed the coat from my grandma, and hat is faux. We are not rich, but we are blessed to have waht we have. :cool:

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jvencius said:
Don't kid us--although you own four gallons of Rotella, they're probably residing in the crankcase of you truck and not on a garage shelf...;) :p

I'm not admitting to anything :p

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I'm a rich oil baron, $92 to the stealership for the latest oil change, at least I don't have to mess with it. I'll be glad when my garage is finished, I'll probably start doing it myself.

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
I'm a rich oil baron, $92 to the stealership for the latest oil change, at least I don't have to mess with it. I'll be glad when my garage is finished, I'll probably start doing it myself.

Well, Richard....hopefully my next service will be done while laying on my back in pine needle-covered sugar sand down yonder in Monticello.:D

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Boadie said:
I wish I could post pictures of the people I know or knew that I have imagined all you guys look like by reading your posts. :roflmao

You know how you just put a face in your head and every time you read that persons post you think of that same face.
And a picture of me, with a gratuitous inclusion of my little girl, Dutchess, :hail right after she brought me a pheasant. (Notice that she is trying to spit out the feathers... :D )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14