After market fuel filter

POWERSTROKEN

"Don't RAM it..STROKE it"
Reaction score
I am looking to a fuel filter after the tank and before my frame mounted fuel pump. What is the best one to run and why? Thanks. Jim

CHPMustang

Reaction score
POWERSTROKEN said:
I am looking to a fuel filter after the tank and before my frame mounted fuel pump. What is the best one to run and why? Thanks. Jim
I'm purchasing the Dahl 100 and reasons why is it has an inspection glass to observe any water,contaminants,debris,bubbles in the fuel,the filters are also more affordable than the Ford stock filters,easy to drain when its time to change filter cartridge :sweet

Dahl-100

POWERSTROKEN

"Don't RAM it..STROKE it"
Reaction score
Where is the best place to purchase this filter? I will be tapping into my factory line after the fuel tank. Thanks. Jim

CHPMustang

Reaction score
POWERSTROKEN said:
Where is the best place to purchase this filter? I will be tapping into my factory line after the fuel tank. Thanks. Jim
For the Dahl-100 call Bob or Cheryl Riley at 888-414-3457 OR 888-414-3454

They're super people to do business with :sweet

Most folks install the filter in the close vicinity of the fuel pump.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I'm purchasing the Dahl 100 and reasons why is it has an inspection glass to observe any water,contaminants,debris,bubbles in the fuel,the filters are also more affordable than the Ford stock filters,easy to drain when its time to change filter cartridge :sweet

Dahl-100

ME TOO, I just payed $38.50 for a Fuel Filter :eek:. And that was the cheapest price I could find :eek:. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! looked at some old reciepts..... $22 to 25 bucks MAX. Whats going on with parts :dunno

Anyway, been guna do a pre-pump filter. After the above? Called Bob, a Dahl 100, with the install kit, is on the way.....

40 :censored: bucks for a :cussing: filter ? Can't :cussing: believe it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58