Aftermarket TT mirrors

GummyF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I want to upgrade my mirrors on my '04 F250. I've found plenty of them on the internet but I was wondering which ones held up the best. Anybody here bought any and have some opinions? Any sponsors sell them? I'm just looking for power TT mirrors, no heat or turn signals.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Stick with Ford OEM as I've heard that some aftermarket models mounting bolts were not long enough but that's made in china for ya:roflmao

You can check with our friends at PowerStrokeShop to hook you up :sweet

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
I was going to say Bestop, but after looking in our catalogs they only list them for the older F150's. Maybe I need a new catalog, its from last year. lol

SprintRacer26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set for my truck, stock mirrors didn't extend/retract like the newer trucks, plus I broke the plastic that surrounds the knuckles. Bought some off Ebay, they bolted right up, power mirror works great, the bottom mirror is adjustable (stock isnt), only down fall is the aftermarket mirrors vibrate a ton going down the highway.

I still plan on trying to swap the innerds from the stock mirrors to the aftermarkets, just gotta get the motivation up.

I saved about half the money versus buying OEM and I'll deal with the vibrating mirrors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg