AHHHH, Vacation

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be down off the forum for a few days. We leave tonight to go to Tennessee for vacation to see some family. If they have internet I'll check in on y'all. Be careful and will post again soon.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vacations are nice. Great to get away from the job no mater what it is. Have fun with the family and old friends, and don't feed the bears on your trip like our buddy Robert does.:doh: :thumbs

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
hey dragon, if your rollin up thru north alabama and encounter any problems, i am about an hour east of I-65 north of birmingham, just give me a call and i will help if i can.

be careful and have a great vacation with the family.

256-302-1585

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Yep it is that time of year. We leave tommorow AM for Galveston. I've got the Trailer hitched up and with me at the Fire Station now. Ready to go!!! Have a safe trip.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back in about 7:30 last night. Had a great time, my daughter(16 months) did great, even after a total of 1600 miles in the wifes Trailblazer. It was good to see some of the family and just get away from work for awhile. The Trailblazer did a good job, just sucks on MPG...If I would have had better tires on the F250, we would have rode it. Oh, well its good to be home.:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fire1

How was Galveston? I worked down there for 4 yrs. Kind of burned out of it like to go down to visit friends at the Coast Guard base. Bet the weather was nice.

Dragon glad that you had a safe trip. Glad the little one was good on the long trip.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
glad you had a great trip dragon. we arrived in jacksonville, fl last night. spending the week with my baby SIL and her family. they just moved here 3 months ago.

headed to the jacksonville zoo today. feels good to get away from work for a few days. get renewed and refreshed is always good. :sweet

fire1, hope you are having a good vacation too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14