AIC mount

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a source for a stock aic mount on the obs trucks? I thought powerstrokeshop.com was going to get some but I haven't heard anything for a while. I use to have a stock mount that came with my aic back in 96' when I bought it. I made the mistake of loaning it to a TDS member that was going to make a template so he could make a bunch of them for other fellas that need them. That was several months ago and I still cannot seem to get the mount back. I would like to get my aic up off the floor before the harness gets ruined. I guess live and learn, I should have known better than to send it to a stranger but I am a trusting guy.

BROKER

SOUTHBOUND & DOWN
Reaction score
That sucks, dirt will get in between the button laying on the floor. God forbid you got it wet. I'd be on him to get it back.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I will give Dale I a call and see if he has them. I was thinking it was Dale at Powerstrokeshop that was going to get some. I have sent the guy that borrowed mine many messages and all I get is the run-around. I just don't think I will ever see it again.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Update...

With the help of Brad Webster of Houston Area Power Strokes.com I got my original factory bracket back. Brad and several of the other HAPS members got on Tim to send it back and he finally did.

For the rest of you that don't have brackets I think Dale at Powerstrokeshop.com is still trying to get some made. They are a fairly simple bracket so I am sure he will find a manufacturer sooner or later.

By the way just for a heads up the guy that held my bracket hostage for so long goes by the name of TimMiller and I see he recently joined this site. Talking to Brad it seems as though TimMiller has had many shady deals going on lately so just beware before you do any deals with him. He seems to be scamming victim number six over at TDS right now..

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
So I guess asking to borrow yours is prolly out of the question huh?

btw......... I really am glad you got some help down there from the Power Stroke Club and got your mount back. That is a pretty good ending to a bad deal.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
So I guess asking to borrow yours is prolly out of the question huh?
If you need it just let me know. I haven't got it mounted back up so now would be a good time.

Just a small deposit of $500 required. Deposit will be returned when the bracket is returned(minus a $10 a day user fee) :roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
If you need it just let me know. I haven't got it mounted back up so now would be a good time.

Just a small deposit of $500 required. Deposit will be returned when the bracket is returned(minus a $10 a day user fee) :roflmao

:eek:

-popcorn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58