Air Bag Light Question

F350PSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...a little disappointed at the moment. My BRAND NEW 2006 F-350 CC PSD has an intermitent air bag warning light that keeps flashing. I've watched the sequence in which it flashes, and it appears to be 3 flashes, the 2 flashes, then repeats. This happens 3 or 4 sequences each time after starting then stays on. I'm sure that is is a warning code referring to a loose sensor somewhere. Any ideas? Maybe even where I could look to determine what the code means? HELP! It's warrentied, but I already took it in once for this, and the obviously didn't fix it. I'd love to take it back and tell the tech what the problem is.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
If I recall , that is a failure code, I would not wait and take it in. could be a simple thing like a wire not connected. I found several connectors not CLICKED on my new truck.
and it will be disabled until you clear teh codes. so if bump something they may not work

F350PSD said:
Hey guys...a little disappointed at the moment. My BRAND NEW 2006 F-350 CC PSD has an intermitent air bag warning light that keeps flashing. I've watched the sequence in which it flashes, and it appears to be 3 flashes, the 2 flashes, then repeats. This happens 3 or 4 sequences each time after starting then stays on. I'm sure that is is a warning code referring to a loose sensor somewhere. Any ideas? Maybe even where I could look to determine what the code means? HELP! It's warrentied, but I already took it in once for this, and the obviously didn't fix it. I'd love to take it back and tell the tech what the problem is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg