Air dog

devgru2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So far, i have deleted my EGR, a Banks Cold Air, and a 4" exhaust with a CAT delete, I'm looking to add some stuff for my fuel system.

1) The AirDog kit AirDog II DF-130/75

2) And the Regulated return kit ITP 6.0L Regulated Return Kit

My first question is can I do both or should I get one or the other?

#2 is that I am very worried about blowing head gaskets. I havnt had any problems but im worried that if I do anything more from where I am now, I can run the risk of blowing them since I have not installed the new head bolts yet and probably wont for a while since it is so expensive.

Any suggestions?? :dunno

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far, i have deleted my EGR, a Banks Cold Air, and a 4" exhaust with a CAT delete, I'm looking to add some stuff for my fuel system.

1) The AirDog kit AirDog II DF-130/75

2) And the Regulated return kit ITP 6.0L Regulated Return Kit

My first question is can I do both or should I get one or the other?

#2 is that I am very worried about blowing head gaskets. I havnt had any problems but im worried that if I do anything more from where I am now, I can run the risk of blowing them since I have not installed the new head bolts yet and probably wont for a while since it is so expensive.

Any suggestions?? :dunno

Unless you have a tuner of some sort don't worry about head studs just yet. The AD II has a regulated pressure output already so the ITP kit isn't needed at all. I suggest you swap in some larger banjo bolts and a fuel pressure gauge. This will allow you to know what is really going on with the fuel pressure. Order the AD after you get a handle on the OEM pump is doing for fuel pressure. If you have no symptoms of puking or just wait on the studs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14