Air Filters

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bears? your napa guy gave it to you with no vaseline! $85? try filter1.com....you can get them for HALF that price or better just about anywhere else!

$28 at filter1.com

Last edited:

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
would you know the product num for that filter?? i had changed mine a long time ago but the one i have is wore out

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
46637 from Filter1........usually cross reference just the 6637 part number. Hopes that helps! :sweet

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
so i got my Air Filter from Steve at Magic smoke performance and i love it. before i installed it, i gave my truck a few revs in the drive way to get a reference for what it sounds like without a filter. theres almost no difference in sound with the donaldson filter. I can definitely here the turbo spool up alot more with the new found air flow. also hear a nice woosh when shifting in the higher gears. blows my old Air Raid out of the water. and a whole lot cheaper!

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
so i got my Air Filter from Steve at Magic smoke performance and i love it. before i installed it, i gave my truck a few revs in the drive way to get a reference for what it sounds like without a filter. theres almost no difference in sound with the donaldson filter. I can definitely here the turbo spool up alot more with the new found air flow. also hear a nice woosh when shifting in the higher gears. blows my old Air Raid out of the water. and a whole lot cheaper!

ok so i went to Magic smoke performance site, all i see is pre filters are their filter like the one at filter1 for 28 or so??

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
ok so i went to Magic smoke performance site, all i see is pre filters are their filter like the one at filter1 for 28 or so??

here's the link. 99-2003 POWERSTROKE AIR INTAKE KIT - $114.99 : Magic Smoke Performance, Diesel Performance Parts and More

It comes with the filter, filter cover in color of your choice, intake attachment peice pre drilled, and instructions. When I originally went to the filter 1 site, I understood it to be a business only distributor. I went on there today and filled out the appropriate blocks and put USAF in the business block and they bought it. I'll be ordering my replacements from there in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14