Air Horn

jguzman75

McAllen, Texas
Reaction score
Just finished the install of a Viair system on the X and is it cool. It came with a 350c compressor that is a 100% duty cycle and 2.5 gallon take with 150psi max. I then installed a set of Grover air horns under the front bumper and whoaaaa!!! I dare anyone to cut me off again:D This system is able to fill up 37" tires with no problem, I'll get some pics later of the install. Happy New Year to all!!!

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
very cool. did you buy a complete system or piece it together on your own? I probably missed this discussion already... I want the same thing eventually....

jguzman75

McAllen, Texas
Reaction score
I got the compressor, tank, wiring and the brackets to mount everything from a guy from ebay for 155.00, it is about 420.00 new and was a steal at this price. He had is for a few months on his truck and it was in really great shape. Its a pretty nice setup and the only thing that I had to get was the horn and solenoid. The horn was about 80.00 but could easily be substituted for one from a wrecked rig for about 25.00. The solenoid was about 38.00 with the fittings and it was really simple to do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14