Air horns

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
My ole lady thinks I am certifiable now.... :roflmao

When I brought My 29" Hadley's home, Rachel was concerned that I was going to install them on the roof. I'm quite certain she has given up on me by now. :roflmao

Everytime I talk about something for her new Excursion, she slaps me upside the head! ;)

As said, get yourself a Viair (450c minimum) compressor and a 5 gallon tank, (Suicidedoors.com have some sweet polished stainless steel ones), that'l get someone out of your way. :D

Barrett

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Daryl, you are not allowed to use your horns when my wife is around. She says that if there is one thing that I cannot put on the truck it's air horns. I put a cheap set on a friend's truck and they pretty wimpy so hopefully she willcome around.

Scott

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahah. My wife HATES Mine and she has only heard it from a distance. She just rolls her eyes at me, but she HATES loud noises.

Mine dont sound all that bad inside the cab, and in fact, I kinda think they arnt working right, but stand beside it on the outside and you JUMP! Plenty loud!!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
sagebel said:
I put a cheap set on a friend's truck and they pretty wimpy so hopefully she willcome around.

Scott
Once she comes around mount up a set of these. I know a couple of guys that have them on big trucks and they are a bit loud. You would need a large air tank because they take a quite a bit.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Once she comes around mount up a set of these. I know a couple of guys that have them on big trucks and they are a bit loud. You would need a large air tank because they take a quite a bit.

Note to self, next time you push the sound button on an air horn page make ABSOLUTELY sure that the sound is turned down. I just scared the $&!# out of my wife! :sorry :cussing: Who knows, maybe she'll go into labor soon. :dunno

Scott

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
sagebel said:
Note to self, next time you push the sound button on an air horn page make ABSOLUTELY sure that the sound is turned down.
I guess I should have shown you these. They come complete with a Viair air system and a disclaimer. WARNING: These horns are EXTREMELY loud and good judgment must be used in deciding when it is appropriate to use them!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14