Airbagit v/s firestone

NORFLA444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Would like to hear opinions on the following supsension systems: AIRBAGIT towing kit and Firestone R4 TECH; one will be installed in stage 2.

silvertitan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
if you google search there's been a lot of problems posted about airbagit. I believe they are also associated with AIM, and outside of minitruck guys that don't know a thing about vehicles, I've never heard anything but horror stories on several truck forums that I belong to, from people that bought from them because of the low costs, only to end up spending an arm and leg in return shipping costs, etc...

NORFLA444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Cost is not much of a factor, as the AIRBAGIT system is about $3,600 shipped and the Firestone about $2,200. I've heard bad things about the AIRBAGIT, as well, but wanted to hear from the experts- those of you who actually use these systems. The main reason for wanting the AIRBAGIT is due to actually replacing the leaves with arms and bags, but don't want to buy crap.

I think I'll get the R4 Tech and Ride Rite helper springs in the front and save some cash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14