Airraid intake & intake elbow helix

Coastal6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just realized i overpaid a bill at work and had a credit, so i decided to make the best of money already spent. I ordered the cold air intake and the elbow helix. Anybody have any experience with this brand? I know i shoulda asked before the order, but got a little anxious with this brief, but newfound wealth. It's not a sealed intake, but seals against the hood and comes w/ a new snorkel to the radiator support behind the zoodad mod. The elbow helix is almost like a t/b spacer. I guess anything but stock would be better. Right?

Coastal6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well they actually came in today, and installed them both. Decent power using my seat dyno.:sweet Sounds pretty good too. Can't hear the spacer though as promised. Not just in it for the sound, but they feel like they made a lil bit of power. Maybe it'll help the MPGs.

Coastal6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It's not an intake elbow, but an intake spacer as they describe it. It actually installs inside the plastic pipe on the cool side of the i/c b/4 the intake elbow. It is made by Poweraid and you can find it on the Airaid site. Part # 400-602 for the 05-07 PSD.

06F250Diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Coastal, I also have thought about buying those from Airaid let me know how well it's working and if you like it.

Coastal6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Throttle response is better, sounds good too. Haven't noticed a gain in MPGs, but i was buying for a lil bit better all around performance. I'd recommend them. No issues on the install and no CELs.;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58